Bournemouth Explorers Code of Conduct
Explorers have agreed to the following activities will not be done during explorer events:
- No Smoking for under 16's those over 16 or a leader, should be discreet and away from the group.
- No bullying (Examples: Cyber, Physical, Verbal, Sexist, Homophobic, Transphobic)
- No participating in use or possession of illegal substances.
- No sleeping accommodation will be shared by both male / female after set time.
- No use of phones or electronic equipment to be used at meetings or camps.
- No disruptive behaviour in meetings.
Explorers are asked to adhere to the following:
- Arrive at meetings and events on time (usually 8pm til 10pm see program*)
- Arrive in appropriate uniform (meeting nights top half uniform shirt, necker and woggle)
- Attend church parades and without fail attend St Georges and Remembrance services
- Clothing should be appropriate to the event, and be respectful to the image of Scouting. (No low cut tops, Shorts should be to mid thigh)
- Attend camps by informing leadership team via OSM and prompt payment.
- Subs to be paid on time and preferably by OSM failing that Standing Order
Explorers are asked to respect the following:
- Explorers to respect others including leaders
- Explorers to respect equipment
- Explorers to listen when leaders are talking
- Explorers are asked to arrive at events on time
- Explorers are to engage with teams allocated
- Explorers respect that not everyone wants to see Public Displays of Affection